Doulos Consult Ltd, the organizers of MADE-IN-GHANA PRODUCTS FAIR 2015 in Italy will endeavor to ensure that all participants have complete satisfaction of the event however, it should be understood that:
- Participants are advised to read conditions carefully and to abide by them. To seek clarifications for fees, terminology and/or jargons before making the booking.
- Exhibition Dates: October 13–15 2015, Milan, Italy.
- Venue:ART DESIGN BOX, Via Achille Grandi, 50, 20017 Rho, Milan, Italy
- LIABILITY: Doulos Consult Ltd. shall not be held liable financially or otherwise for losses to participants due to thefts, errors, omissions, mishaps, non-compliance of local laws or regulations in Ghana and Italy etc. on their part.
- PACKAGE: Doulos Consult Ltd shall provide for each stand the following items: 1 Trestle Table, 2 Chairs, 1 Waste Bin. Any additional items requested would attract extra fees.
- PAYMENT: All payments shall be made in the currency of EURO or its equivalent in Ghana Cedis. Participants will not be allowed to participate in MADE-IN-GHANA FAIR 2015 if full payment is not made.
- There shall be cost of participation and exhibition fee and a non-refundable registration fee. The acceptance of participation fee does not guarantee the issue of visa by the Italian Embassy.
- Participation fee does not include Flights, Hotels, Transportation, Feeding, and Freight of Exhibits.
- REMINDERS: The receipt is the final account and no further reminder regarding payment will be sent.
- WITHDRAWAL OR CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS: In the event of cancellation of booking, the Participant shall forfeit all or part of the stated cost of participation in accordance with the following rates:
- Thirty percent (40%) of the total cost if cancellation is made four (4) weeks or more before close of registration.
- Seventy percent (70%) of the total cost if cancellation is made between three and 3 weeks before the close of registration.
- One Hundred percent (100%) if cancellation is made two weeks or less to the close of registration.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTATION: 18th September 2015.
- REFUNDS: All refunds due to participants will be processed and paid out within three months after the event.
- ALTERATIONS: Doulos Consult Ltd. reserves the right to make reasonable material alterations to the fair without compromising quality, whereas such alterations are advised to the client. Such alterations could be in the form of relocation or repositioning stands.
- CANCELLATION OF EVENT: Doulos Consult Ltd shall reserve the right to cancel the event and provide refunds where applicable. When;
- Inadequate bookings are made to warrant the success of the event.
- Under the directions of the local authorities so require.
- There are reasons of Force Majeure.
- Other unforeseen factors so require.
- INSURANCE: It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance cover (exclude travel) for persons and property over the period which the event takes place are provided. Doulos Consult Ltd, its servants or agents shall not be held liable for the safety of Exhibitors, their servants, agents, invitees or property during the Fair.
- Exhibitors shall ensure that they are fully covered by insurance including, but not restricted to all risks of public liability and protection against any loss or damage caused by any circumstances whatsoever, whether by reason of fire, water, theft, accident or other. Exhibitors shall insure against, indemnify and hold Doulos Consult Ltd harmless in respect of all costs, claims, demands and expenses to which the organizers may in any way be subject to as a result of any default of the Exhibitor, his servants, agents or invitees.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT: Doulos Consult Limited, may use details of applicants to send applicants information about offers, products and services that may be available to us and associated companies from time to time. If an applicant does not wish to receive such information, the applicant must please indicate.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Clients shall abide by all the rules, regulations and conditions as laid out by Doulos Consult Limited and our agents both in Ghana and Italy.
- COMPLAINTS: Any complaints in respect of any part of the event should be made within 2 weeks of the event coming to an end and advised to the local address of DOULOS CONSULT LIMITED.
- DECLARATION: The Participant declares that all information submitted to Doulos Consult Limited are true and contains no falsities.
This is a trade, investment and tourism fair combined with business to business meetings to be held in Milan, Italy.
Fair Schedule »
This directory of our exhibitors provides vital information about participating companies and available products and services.
See Directory »