Doulos Consult Ltd, the organizers of Made-In-Ghana Products Fair @ Blue Sea Land 2016 will endeavour to ensure that all participants have complete satisfaction of the event. However it should be understood that;
- Participants are advised to read conditions carefully and to abide by them. To seek clarifications for fees, terminology and/or jargons before making the booking.
- Exhibition Dates; 5th October, 2016 to 9th October 2016 in Mazara del Vallo, Sicily.
- Deadline for submission of all Documents and Payments is 10th September, 2016.
- Venue: Mazara del Vallo, Sicily
- LIABILITY: Doulos Consult Ltd. shall not be held liable financially or otherwise for losses to participants due to thefts, errors, omissions, mishaps, non-compliance of local laws or regulations in Ghana and Italy etc. on their part.
- PACKAGE: Doulos Consult Ltd. shall provide for each stand the following items: Facial Display of Company Names, 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 waste bin. Any additional item(s) requested will attract extra fees.
- PAYMENT: All payments shall be made in Euro or its equivalent in Ghana Cedis. Participants will not be allowed to participate in Made-In-Ghana Products Fair @ Blue Sea Land 2016 where full payment is not made to Doulos Consult Ltd.
- REFUNDS: There shall be a Refundable Exhibition and Booth fee of €750 only in the event the visa is not issued. A no show (Visa issued but non-participation by exhibitor) at exhibition will result in the forfeiture of exhibition and booth fees. Registration and Participation fees however are non-refundable once paid.
- REFUNDS: All refunds due to participants will be processed and paid out within two months after the event. Payment will be in euros.
- The payment of Registration and Participation fees and its subsequent acceptance does not guarantee the issue of visa by the Italian Embassy.
- EXHIBITION FEE does not include Flights, Travel Insurance, Hotels, Ground Transportation, Feeding, and Freight of Exhibits.
- REMINDERS: The receipt is the final account and no further reminder regarding payment will be sent.
- WITHDRAWAL OR CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS: In the event of cancellation of booking, the Participant shall forfeit all or part of the stated cost of participation in accordance with the following rates:
- Thirty percent (30%) of exhibition and booth cost if cancellation is made four 4 weeks or more before close of registration.
- Seventy percent (70%) of exhibition and booth cost if cancellation is made 3 weeks before the close of registration.
- One Hundred percent (100%) if cancellation is made two weeks or less to the close of registration. The cancellation date is applicable only from the date Doulos Consult Ltd. receives written notice of cancellation by letter or fax.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 10th September, 2016
- ALTERATIONS: Doulos Consult Ltd. reserves the right to make reasonable material alterations to the fair without compromising quality, whereas such alterations are advised to the client. Such alterations could be in the form of relocation or repositioning stands.
- CANCELLATION OF EVENT: Doulos Consult Ltd. shall reserve the right to cancel the event and provide refunds of exhibition and booth fees in the event;
- Inadequate bookings are made to warrant the success of the event.
- Directions of the local authorities so require.
- There are reasons of Force Majeure.
- Other unforeseen factors so require.
- INSURANCE: It is the Participant's responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance cover (including travel) for persons and property over the period which the event takes place are provided. Doulos Consult Ltd., its servants or agents shall not be held liable for the Safety of Exhibitors, their servants, agents, invitees or property during the Fair.
- Exhibitors shall ensure that they are fully covered by insurance including, but not restricted to all risks of public liability and protection against any loss or damage caused by any circumstances whatsoever, whether by reason of fire, water, theft, accident or other. Exhibitors shall insure against, indemnify and hold Doulos Consult Ltd. harmless in respect of all costs, Claims demands and expenses to which the organizers may in any way be subject to as a result of any default of the Exhibitors, his servants, agents or invitees.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT: Doulos Consult Ltd., may use your details to give you information about offers, products and services available to us and associated companies from time to time. If you do not want to receive this information, please indicate.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Clients shall abide by all the rules, regulations and conditions as laid out by Doulos Consult Ltd. and our agents both in Ghana and Italy.
- COMPLAINTS: Any complaints in respect of any part of the event should be made within 2 weeks of the event coming to an end and forwarded to the local address of DOULOS CONSULT LIMITED.
- DECLARATION: The Participant declares that all information submitted to Doulos Consult Ltd. are true and contains no falsities.
To read, click here >>
To download and print, right click this link and choose the "save as" option in the dialogue box.
Blue Sea Land Expo, Italy, 2016
Blue Sea Land is an holistic event, a blend of cultures and traditions in a multi-cultural and multi-sectorial frame, a crossroads of peoples and religions of the Mediterranean, Africa, Middle East areas.
Fair Schedule »
This directory of our exhibitors provides vital information about participating companies and available products and services.
See Directory »